- Version: 1.0
- Released: 11/18/18
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Compatibility: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (x64, x86)
- Requirements: Windows Media Center
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
This background add-in for Windows Media Center provides IP control, enabling the use of simple HTTP commands or socket clients like Telnet to connect and control Media Center as well as Extenders. Based on an application originally developed for Windows Vista, it has been rebuilt and updated for modern systems.
- Input Commands: Send keys to application.
- Media Experience Commands: Control current media playback experience.
- Audio Mixer Commands: Adjust application volume.
- Music Library Commands: Control music library.
- Photo Library Commands: Control photo library.
- Play Commands: Initiate playback of various media types.
- Window State Commands: Change state of application window.
To view the full list of commands, install the application and visit http://localhost:40650/help in your browser while WMC is running.